- do you have at least 3 projects on the go?
- do these projects involve many different mediums
- do you have sleepless nights wondering what you could produce if you just...
- are you brave and fearless? Will you spend three hours creating something and then cut it up? or paint over it?
- do you have glue, paint or any type of medium on your hands right now?
- look around you...is your work spilling over into other rooms of the house?
- do you have an uncanny ability to move from project to project without realizing
- do you think you have a form of attention deficit disorder?
Blogtoberfest day 18 (for Illustration Friday ~ Scattered) I have said it before and I will say it again... I am Artistically Afflicted. I know I am not the only one out there. My goal is to collect all of you like-minded souls and make a community of us. Are you Artistically Afflicted?
Are you shaking your head thinking "yes,this is me!"
You, my friend, are Artistically Afflicted.
Oh, the places you will go! It may be just the best affliction you will ever have!
Sorry, got a little side-tracked there. My post for Illustration Friday this week falls under the theme - scattered. (how appropriate..) I have read a number of times now on various art blogs that I should just cut my art work up. Trust me I am often thinking I should just throw it out so this is one step better.[caption id="attachment_950" align="aligncenter" width="768" caption="mixed up media"][/caption] Ok I have cut up. I have re-applied. I have added. Hmmm...interesting. May have to explore this concept a little further..... [caption id="attachment_948" align="aligncenter" width="1002" caption="Cut it up...why not??"][/caption] All part of the creative journey. Explore..create...get out of your comfort zone. You never know what might just happen! Please feel free to add any crazy ideas of your own to the comment section. Always thankful knowing I am not the only one out there!